Friday, November 30, 2012

Number 24

Well, I can't make much money making stools in the US of A, so I'm off early in the morning to look for a teaching job in Thailand. This stool will be the last of this series, though I may well make stools in Thailand, also -- as I did in Laos, where I first came up with this design, and made 26 stools. I kind of enjoy making them, to tell the truth.
A couple of the stools I made in Laos.
The stool pictured below is for sale for $65. My son Bob is now the owner of these stools, and if you're interested in buying any, you can get in contact with him, at doc_hyde_md@yahoo.com.  Or, you can email me at lewagner2002@yahoo.com, or inquire through the comments section of this blog.
For general information about this series of stools, and a list of stools that are still available for sale, please check out the Introduction.
The pictures below aren't the best, but I'll try to re-do this page once I get an Internet connection in Thailand.



No comments:

Post a Comment